Monday 7 February 2011

Image of the week #5

At the end of last year, I was invited to give a portraiture workshop at a primary school in Southwark. We studied the use of portraiture in order to convey identity, and looked at a number of different portraits to see how they told a story. I then took photographs of the pupils, in their uniforms one week, and in their own clothes the next. Here is my favourite image of the series; I'm not sure I'm very happy with the light setup, and the depth of field could be shallower, but love his expression and his cute hat!


On Wednesday, the pictures will be in show at the school for parents to come and see...

2 comments:

  1. Light set up rocks as does this image.... Why have I never seen these Evans???!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am a child who was doing the photography!
    And I luv the cute outfit so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...