Sunday 22 August 2010

Lost not found

This blog post was gonna be featuring some dreamy pics I took in the park the other day, on my newly repaired Mamiya 6. Photos of my friends dog, sunshine through the trees, the new Pavilion at the Serpentine... the negs looked great. But then I left them on my desk at work; never to be seen again.

So instead, here are some dreamy pics from my holiday. Also taken with something which has recently disappeared from my possession; my iphone. I miss the iphone. But mainly I miss the Hipstamatic app. As a big fan of all things polaroid and olde, I believe this is the nearest digital technology has come to recreating the same feel. And it's so nicely designed...I especially love the colours and curvey corners...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...