Monday 28 September 2009

A little decadence...

Haven't posted on here for ages, but am going to more and more now. And have back dated quite a bit of what I've been up to over the Summer... quite a few weddings, a craft event at John Jones, and some other bits and pieces... do scroll down and take a look.

On Saturday I went to the Grand Vintage Ball at the beautiful Rivoli ballroom. I had been there before, but once again I was dazzled at the beauty of this place... it's like stepping back in time. I have to get onto the people there to make some pictures - I have tried before but I was met with stoney reception. At least this time I had free reign, but concentrated on the guests; who were dressed in finery which dated from 20's to 80's...

There was a vintage dress pageant...


followed by much dancing...
More images can be seen here.

And I took some with my Rolleiflex TLR. Here's hoping they come out. And if they do, this'll be where you see them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...