Thursday 19 February 2009

Valentine's Day

Every Valentine's Day, I take photographs of people in the street who are holding a bunch of flowers. It all started off 4 years ago, when I was single, and I especially noticed how many people succumb to the commercial side of the day, and buy flowers for their partner. The following year, I began the project. Every year I learn, and every year my portraits are getting better. This year I shot on digital for the first time, with an off camera flash. As it was Saturday, I also spent the whole day at it; and it paid off. Here are a selection of the results: More can be seen here.





1 comment:

  1. these pictures are absolute gorgeous**

    http://shanteltiffane-gossipgirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...